**Feel free to click on a picture if you are curious where I got the picture for my favorite quote, clothing, restaurant, etc...
I am LOVING this top right now! It is so soft, comfortable, and cute! I have this is white and my sister has it in gray and we both wear it all the time!
Okay, I know this is not from 2014 but I mean it is so good! As I am writing this I am watching the episode when Chandler & Monica get in engaged - such a good one! Gotta love all the reruns on TV :)
Living in a city that has so many good local restaurants made this one was a tricky one. Maudie's was a favorite and I have so many memories there from this year!
Blogging! Okay, I know I haven't blogged TOO much BUT for the blogging that I have done, I have absolutely LOVED! I hope to keep it up in 2015!
I would have to go with this clip art that I won from a give away that the wonderful Krista Wallden hosted on her Facebook page! I have never won anything that I can remember and so this was a super exciting gift!
This was pinned on my remember board.
I would have to say my Life of a Pilgrim Child lesson post. I absolutely loved how they turned out and I was so impressed with how well each student did on creating their pilgrims and their writings turned out! I wish I had a picture of all of their pilgrims and writings to share, but this one will have to do!
Being named Teacher of Promise for my campus for the 2014 year! In my district, the teachers named at Teacher of Promise for each campus attend an awards ceremony hosted by the district.
Click on the picture and it will go to the original author (I believe) of the photo.
I choose it as my favorite because this is where my sister & I ate during our first night together in Paris.
Oh, there are so many great ones from this year! I don't know if I could choose just one...visiting my sister in Paris, ringing in 2014 and skiing in Lake Tahoe with my Dad, traveling to Dallas with my mom to attend my cousin's graduation, spending time with my cousins and their 2014 babies, road tripping to Lubbock with my best friend, & watching my students grow as learners, and so many more!!
Spending more time remembering what my favorite pin of 2014 reminds me of.
Now: Living in the present.


















I've always wanted to get into Friends but wanted to start from the beginning- thank you NETFLIX, looks like my January will be blocked out! Congratulations on your accomplishment! And thanks for adding that pin- it's a great reminder!
ReplyDeleteKelli
Tales of a Tenacious Teacher
I am stealing your quote, beautiful! And yes to Friends! I think I've watched it so many times that at this point I could probably do a one woman show of every episode!
ReplyDelete-Emily
www.livethislove.com
Wow!!! I was so excited to see my giveaway set on this page! I'm so glad it made your day and you enjoyed it!! Cheers to a great 2015!
ReplyDelete