Pages

 photo Picture63_zps6e60ad02.png photo Picture64_zps2d83d85a.png photo Picture65_zps99f3a2da.png

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Celebrate Good Times...


I cannot believe that there is only 28 days left in the school year.  As excited I am for the summer time, I will miss my group of Firsties! The end of the year is a time to CeLeBrAtE all of the fun that we have had together.  

The last 26 days of the year are celebrated with an A to Z countdown.  
I fill 26 balloons, put a piece of paper in each that has the theme of the day inside of it, and then write a letter on each balloon.  The students & I pop a balloon everyday after we pack up to find out what the next day's theme will be.  


A...Art You Ready for 2nd Grade? 


B...Bubbling with Excitement...Summer is Almost Here! 

C...Crazy about First Grade!

D...Discoing our way to the end of the year!
   Other ideas:
   ...Donut Day - Donut you know that summer is coming soon?

E...Eggslent Days in First Grade!

F...First Grade Warm Fuzzies!

G...It's All Fun and Games in First Grade!

H...Hulaing our Way to Summer!

I...I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Summer!

J...Jumping for Joy...Summer is Coming Soon!

K...Kiting Around In First Grade!

L...Laughing our way through First Grade with some fun jokes!

M...Magical Times in First Grade!

N...First Grade Has Been Nebular! 

O...Orange You Glad It's Almost Summer?

P...First Grade Is A Picnic!

Q...First Grade sure has been quacky!

R...Racing Towards Summer!

S...Sandsational Times in First Grade!

T...Thankful for a great year!

U... First Grade has been Umbrellevable!

V...Volcanic Times in First Grade!

W...Water We Still Doing Here?

X..Our Class is eXceptional!

Y...Year End Clearance Day!

Z...Zip Up Your Backpacks...It's Summer Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment